Your Safety & Well Being
are our Top Priorities
We are looking forward to serving you while maintaining all safety guidelines provided by the Direction générale de la santé publique and the CNESST
- We will be restricted to 50% capacity and 2 meters distance between chairs.
- Barriers are installed at the cash and at the manicure stations.
- Clients will not be allowed any accompanying guests.
- Please keep personal items brought to the salon to a minimum.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask while at the salon. All employees will also be required to wear a mask while at the salon. Your beautician may also be wearing eye protection for further safety precautions.
- Employees and Clients who have symptoms are not authorized to enter the salon.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the salon. Each client is required to wash/sanitize hands upon arrival
- Frequently touched surfaces which include stations, chairs, tables, desks, doorknobs, plumbing fixtures, and more, will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day or in between each client.
- Beautician tools will be cleaned & disinfected in between each client. Sharing of products between beauticians/stations will be prohibited.
- Additional time included between appointments for enhanced sanitation procedures,
We thank you for your continued support and patience during this time. We are looking forward to seeing you soon! Warm Regards,